The Belarusian Railway aims at making travel by rail within Belarus and Lithuania on the period of March holidays more attractive for passengers. For that purpose it put into service additional trains on 8-9 of March together with JSC Lithuanian Railways.
The train №801 Minsk―Vilnius will depart from Minsk Pasažyrski at 08.00 am and will arrive in Vilnius at 10.59 am.
In the opposite direction, the train №802 Vilnius―Minsk will depart from Vilnius at 20.17 pm and will arrive in Minsk at 01.05 am the next day.Read more…
- The Heads of the Belarusian Railway and the Polish State Railways discussed the results of collaboration
- 21 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway put into service additional trains Minsk—Lviv
- 20 Feb|Passenger News
- The Belarusian Railway transported more than 12 million tons of freight and 5 million passengers in January 2018
- 20 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway delegation will take part in the international rail business forum “Strategic partnership 1520”
- 19 Feb|Corporate News
- The international conference will be held from the 13th to 14th of March, on the Belarusian railway
- 15 Feb|Corporate News